Ann and Joe have been blessed to share|
many spirtual experiences together,
some of which are noted below.
Invested as a Knight of Malta and a Dame of Malta by the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta – American Association, U.S.A. New York in 2004 and 2005, respectively.
His Holiness, Pope John Paul II gifted his personal white skull cap, a zucchetto, to acknowledge appreciation for services provided for his personal charity, “COR UNUM,” and their mission to serve the poorest of the poor throughout the world. Castel Gandolfo on September 7, 2004.
Audiences with His Holiness, Pope John Paul II:
1. The guest of Cardinal Bernard Law, Archbishop of Boston. Rome, 1985.
2. The guest of Cardinal Joseph Bernardin, Archbishop of Chicago. Columbia, South Carolina, 1987.
3. The guest at Holy Mass in the Papal Chapel at the recommendation of Most Reverend James Flynn, I.C., Superior General, the Institute of Charity. Rome, 2000.
4. The guest at Holy Mass in the Papal Chapel at the recommendation of Most Reverend Norbert M. Dorsey, C.P., Bishop of Orlando. Rome, 2002.
5. The guest of Archbishop Mieczyslaw Mokrzycki, Secretary to the Holy Father. Rome, 2003.
6. The guest of Cardinal Stanislaw Dziwisz, Private Secretary to the Holy Father who authorized the unusual privilege of the gift of the zucchetto. Castel Gandolfo, 2004.
Audiences with His Holiness, Pope Benedict XVI:
1. Audience arranged by Cardinal William H. Keeler, Archbishop Emeritus of Baltimore. Rome, 2008.
2. Audience arranged by Archbishop James M. Harvey, Prefect of the Papal Household. Rome, 2010.
Audience with His Holiness, Pope Francis:
1. Audience arranged by Cardinal Robert Sarah, President, The Pontifical Council - COR UNUM. Rome, 2013.
Recipient of the Faith in America Award presented by Mr. Francis I. duPont. Wilmington, Delaware in 1991.
Invited guest to discuss the needs of the poor with Ambassador Mel Sembler, the United States of America Ambassador to Italy. Rome, 2002.
Invited guest to discuss the needs of the poor with Ambassador Raymond R.M. Tai, Ambassador to the Republic of China to the Holy See. Rome, 2002.
Invited guest to discuss the needs of the poor with Dr. Karl Bonutti, former Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia to the Holy See. Rome, 2003.
Invited guest to discuss the needs of the poor with R. James Nicholson, the United States of America Ambassador to the Holy See. Rome, 2002.
Served as a member of the Board of Trustees at Renewal Ministries. Ann Arbor, Michigan, November 2004 to July 2010.
Served as a member of the Board of Trustees at Wesley College for three years. Dover Delaware, 1982-1985.
Presented by Cardinal William H. Keeler, on behalf of the Vatican, to Mr. Andrew H. Card Jr., Chief of Staff for President Bush, as a candidate for the office of United States Ambassador to the Holy See, July 20, 2005.
Contributing author to the following works:
• Estate Planning: A workbook for Christians authored by Richard D. Bailey and published by Abington Press.
• The Complete Guide to Planned Giving: Everything you need to know to compete for Major Gifts authored by Debra Ashton and published by J.L.A. Publications.
• The Church Finance Idea Book authored by Wayne C. Barrett and published by Discipleship Resources.
• Catholic Digest (March 2006): Make God Smile.
How to Give... and Gain
For further information concerning charitable planned giving,
please visit COR UNUM at www.corunumjubilaeum.va.
| Home | Careers of Joe and Ann |
Career Recognition |
Career Highlights |
Kind Words About Joe & Ann |
Web Site designed and maintained by:|
CRD Web Design
||Click here to Email CRD Web Design
Click here to visit: CRD Web Design